Thursday, January 16, 2014

Questions about Portfolio

1. My favorite part was the 'Eres Latino? 10 Tips' y las teletareas. I liked the 'Teletareas' because they gave me an opportunity to watch something that I normally wouldn't have even thought of watching. I also liked the 'Eres Latino? 10 Tips' because I thought the tips were funny and interesting and I just really liked them. 
2. The most challenging for me was the accent marks, because I'm not really good with them and I sometimes have trouble with putting them where they are supposed to be. I also thought that the worksheets about the different word endings and changes were hard, because they were sometimes confusing. 
3. I think that I could make my portfolio better by doing my ultimate best, trying harder, and just being organized and not lose things. I think that I could also make my portfolio better by paying more attention and being more awake in class.   

No comments:

Post a Comment